No photos here - I'm a mess and no one wants to see that. Apparently, I am severely allergic to Walnut Tree pollen. And I mean pretty darn severe... and so is my youngest. I really can't see. We both have allergic conjunctivitis. So take all the normal pollen allergy stuff (like aching face, itching & aching teeth, amazingly stuffed up) and add icky-painful-red-oozing eyes that render us basically blind. Not fun.
So... Mother's Day is on hold until we can see a doctor. Nothing over the counter or home-remedy-related is working, and trust me, we've tried everything.
A work in progress